Get a Green Card for You or Your Loved One

Get a Green Card for You or Your Loved One

Learn more about family immigration law in Sioux Falls, SD

We all want the best possible opportunities for our loved ones. If you're hoping to get your spouse, children or family members green card status or permanent citizenship, the path to get there can be long and tedious. Contact Evans Law, P.C. to speak with a knowledgeable and caring lawyer about family immigration law.

Our lead attorney has been practicing family immigration law since 1996 in Sioux Falls, SD. Whether you're seeking citizenship for your soon-to-be spouse or for your children attending school in the U.S., we're well-versed in every application form, deadline and procedure.

Call today to start your path towards permanent residence and citizenship in our welcoming community.

How to receive a green card through family relations

Wondering how to get a green card? There are several different avenues you could take, but obtaining permanent residence through family relations is by far the most popular method. You can obtain a green card if...

  • You are a close relative of a U.S. citizen. This relationship may include spouses, children and parents.
  • Your immediate relative is a green card holder.
  • You are a widow or widower of a U.S. citizen.

Knowing how to get a green card is only the start. We'll help you avoid mistakes that could prolong the process or lead to a denial. If you have been denied, we'll stick with you to advise you on the other steps you can take.